Enterprise Performance Management for Government Agencies
Hypergene serves as a complement to public authorities’ legacy business systems, making all their information more accessible. Information is automatically captured from these business systems, compiled and presented understandably.
Hypergene for Government Agencies delivers an integrated system that supports strategy, planning, execution and monitoring, where public authorities can gain a grasp of complete performance management activities for decision-makers at every level.
Everyone involved gets a quick and easy overview of operations, customized for their function/roles using a web portal, which can present financials, KPI, targets and other information, for analysis and follow-up on overall or detail levels. Regardless of whether the solution is implemented complete or in selected modules, control of public authorities is significantly enhanced.
Hypergene serves as a complement to Government Agencies’ legacy business systems, making all their information more accessible. Information is automatically captured from these business systems, compiled and presented understandably. This means that information is always up to date and available for purposes including creating critical KPIs for operations. Hypergene for Government Agencies is a secure platform for the continuous evolution of performance management.
Complete, tried-and-tested integration with multiple business systems.
Processes that Hypergene supports:
- Strategic planning—Government Agencies' management model, including financial and operational targets, can be formulated and communicated in this tool. This enables secure links between the public authority’s long-term and short-term targets and missions.
- Operational planning—based on a Government Agencies' regulations, budget appropriations and overall targets, functions and units create detailed operational targets, plans and action programs that align with, and connect to, financial targets clearly.
- Budgeting and forecasting—Hypergene’s budgeting and forecasting system, which is close to operations, tailored to each Government Agency and highly effective, confers very close financial control. Integration with accounting and HR systems makes all detailed actuals accessible.
- Execution and monitoring—integration with business systems provides regular reporting on latest status and operational execution, which means critical daily support and a collective overall view.
- Systematic quality work—access to operational KPIs, periodic reporting and the potential to work towards established targets, means Hypergene supports Government Agencies’ complete quality processes effectively, in any segment.
- Reporting—units can annotate the results they achieve and information can be integrated with reports, such as monthly reports, KPI reports and quality reports, to provide internal and external communication.
- Analysis and actions—target compliance can be analyzed based on updated operational data, annotated actuals and results. The complete reports offer great potential to identify underlying causes, to produce and decide on remedial actions.
Why choose Hypergene for Government Agencies?
- Operations become understandable, organizations gain a collective view, relevant KPIs and comparisons are presented smoothly.
- Managers, politicians and expert opinion can access critical operational information quickly.
- Less time is spent on compiling data and computing KPIs. Instead, more time can be set aside for analysis and planning actions.
- User-friendly—all users, even infrequent users, can get up to speed quickly.
- All the performance management for all functions and units can be integrated into a single system: Performance management, Budgeting & Forecasting and Monitoring & Analysis.
- Easier collaboration on cross-functional assignments.
- Business intelligence for different operating segments can be implemented quickly.