Real estate sector
Real estate companies operate in an everyday world featuring change, with financial events changing their business environments and properties that need to be developed, purchased or sold. That’s why a flexible, but complete, business intelligence implementation is so valuable.
Hypergene currently has a base of some 20 clients in the real estate sector, where we have delivered support for business plans, budgeting & forecasting, project management, HR monitoring, energy monitoring, financial monitoring and other segments. Applications also include revenue simulation and revenue budgeting model, contract data analysis, investment budgets and investment monitoring.
With enhanced control and monitoring, our clients get the right information to make right decisions, while the efficiency of their operations improves. This is achieved through system support that creates the potential for control, planning, monitoring, and above all, guidance for decision-making in their businesses.
- Kungsleden, Stena Fastigheter and Castellum.
Some real estate company applications:
- Performance management
- Overall strategies
- Business plan by cluster/property
- Management strategies
- Letting strategies
- Environmental plans
- Maintenance plans
- Risk analysis
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Budgeting/forecasting by property/cluster
- Maintenance planning for specific tenants
- Project/investment budgeting
- Monitoring and analysis
- Property cards, financial monitoring
- Project monitoring, regular maintenance
- Environment & energy, letting statistics
- Customer satisfaction, service cases